Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Addy pictures please!

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Joyfulone's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 9th, 2006
    Posts
    238
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Oh my goodness, I can't believe I waited this long to ask for this precious morsel for Christmas! As I've posted before, I had her once (PM) but don't anymore. I'm REALLY longing to get her again! I think this time I will get mattel, though, for various reasons (not because I prefer the look to PM - both are beautiful!) Can I please see some pictures? Mattel especially. To satisfy these cravings! Thank you!!

    <font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ November 22, 2006 11:09 PM: Message edited by: Joyfulone ]</font>

  2. #2
    Inactive Member jessicasturm's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 14th, 2005
    Posts
    923
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Morgan,
    My Addy is a first edition PM one, but I've seen the Mattel beauties, and I don't think they've changed as much over the years as the other dolls. I hope this helps:

    addy

    emma1

    addy 1

    addy1

    IMG 3076

    And of course, I have some in my albums. Most recently in my Traveling Emma album.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Joyfulone's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 9th, 2006
    Posts
    238
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thank you, Jessica. I've always enjoyed seeing pictures of your Addy. She really is a darling. [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Joyfulone's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 9th, 2006
    Posts
    238
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hmm, anyone else...? [img]confused.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member marisol05's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 13th, 2005
    Posts
    350
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Addy25
    BellaAddy
    AGSpring50
    SweetAddy

  6. #6
    Inactive Member QNPoohBear's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 29th, 2002
    Posts
    1,460
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I also have a 1st edition German Addy and you can see her lovely self in my albums. I also have face comparison pictures with later PM and Mattel era Addys. Newer Addys are thinner, have thinner, smoother hair and grayish skin tone.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Aelindil's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 31st, 2006
    Posts
    21
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Oh...all these photos (among other things) are making me itch with dolly love. I'd promised myself that I wouldn't buy any more dolls this year, and I already have an idea for an AGoT character...but I may have to put that idea off in order to save up for Addy.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •